Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 4 (not in a row)

Well I haven't been on here much but to continue where I left off... A Photo that makes you Happy! Sax is getting so big! I can't believe he's almost 11 months old! Time flies! Well needless to say this last year has been such a challenge for me emotionally and physically. My marriage on the rocks. Family fights along with a few friends. I've learned a lot this last year and struggled more than ever! My health and weight has definitely been affected by it. But at the end of the day I have a husband that loves me more than anything who will do anything for me and stand by me thru it all! And the best son I could ever ask for! He's already walking and his first word is Momma! :) I am very grateful to have them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment