Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Live, Laugh, Love

I have been pretty busy with my business, school, life, photo shoots getting ready for NAHA... It's been great I've been so happy until today... I guess I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to even dwell on the past like I use to do so often. Today I felt sad... And it's been bothering me that I still can't do anything about it. On another note (: I've met this really sweet and cute girl at school, becoming really good friends which is sweet! And I have the best husband and little boy in the entire world! I am so lucky to have them! I am so close to graduating from hair school! :) I met world famous Phillip Wilson, he did the tribute for Vidal Sassoon during NAHA 2 years ago! Amazing opportunities in my industry! I am in love with everything about it! Here is an update in The Park's Family in photos (: 
My NAHA entries to come....























No comments:

Post a Comment