Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Best Advice Ever:

"No matter how much you obsess about the past or future, you can't change either one. The present is where your power lies!"
I am so proud of where my relationship is at with my husband! I couldn't be happier! No one will say bag things about me that are false without my husband there reminding me what really matters, our family! Some family members aren't family but you move on from it. Even if you've tried everything you can and there's nothing you did wrong you just have to accept it, that not everyone is going to like you but use it as a reminder that life is always a roller coaster it's how you ride the ride! And enjoy every minute and learn from everything because life is amazing! And nothing should take that away from you!
FAMILY ✌ & ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment