Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,

Mom- thanks for always being there for me and helping me out when ever I need you! You are my best friend and I love you more than you know!

Dad- thank you for being such a great Pap pap to my son it means the world to me how much you care about us! I am going to be so sad when you go back east to PA to take care of Grandma and Pappy we will miss you dearly! Thanks for always being there for me and making me laugh until I cry, you're the best Dad ever!

JoAnne- thanks for being such a great Mom to me I really appreciate our friendship! You are always there for Shawn and I, and I don't know what I would do without you! You're an amazing Grandma and Mom and I am grateful to have you in my life!

Eric- thanks for always giving me advice and hanging out with me and talking to me when I'm down. You're a great Step-Dad and Grandpa!

Ross- thanks for taking my son in like your own grandson! I really didn't expect you to be so cute with Saxon. I appreciate all the good times we have as a family with you and Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment