Monday, July 16, 2012

I never blog......

Today I am writing because I have a lot of things on my mind. I feel like I'm doing the right thing but really I'm far from the person/ father/ husband that I strive to be. I always tell my wife we are a team, well today on my one year anni I realize I can be very selfish at times and act without ever really thinking something through. There are many examples of this so I won't go in to detail. This one year has taught me more than I have ever learned in my whole life. You must sacrifice greatly to get to where you want to be in life and you always need to put your family before you! I have been a bad husband this year and my goal for this next year is to be a "great one". Love you Sax and love you sunny for always teaching me new things and making grow into a better person!

1 comment: