Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 26

What I think about my friends... Well, I hate to say it but my friendships have changed a lot over the years! Ever since I got married and had a baby things are just not the same! My best friend is my hubby, my son and my two adorable dogs! Of course my Mom and JoAnne are my best friends too! They're the best Moms I could ask for and great friends as well! My Dad is my best friend I love him so much! I have two Jennifer's whom I love to death and are my best friends! One lives in Seattle and was my maid of honor who is going to school and on a school trip in Cuba and the other Jennifer couldn't make it to my wedding, she travels the world and graduated from the U, I am so proud of them both! I have/had tons of friends but they come and go which is sad but it's life. Me on the other hand, I care too deeply about other people to let go easily. And if that's a bad thing, I can't help it. Especially if I feel like it wasn't my fault! I still apologize because I'd rather move on. And if it's with or without them. Here are some pictures of some of my family and friends, but mostly family! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment