Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 9

Something I'm proud about. Well today is turning out to be one of those really bad days for me. I've missed school the last 2 days and now I'm suppose to talk about something I'm proud about the last few days. And honestly I don't have one single thing that I've done in the past few days that I am proud about. And I'm sitting here crying as I write this. I've lost sight of what's important to me, what makes me happy, what hobbies I enjoy doing, what motivates me, I've lost sight of ME! It's quit depressing. I'm turning into the person I've hated in others. I dwell on things, I'm depressed, I don't focus on what makes me happy, I'm starting to be very self destructive and not caring about myself. I'm jealous of things I shouldn't be, I spend money when I should be saving it, I'm losing patients in things that once made me happy, I hide and shelter my self from life and things that make me happy...... On another note! He's what make me happy! ❤ I'm proud of my son and how big he's getting! I found him this morning trying to stand on his own!!! And he's only 8 months old! One proud Momma at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment