Sunday, February 3, 2013

5 Day Challenge

:)
Day One: Five random facts about yourself.

1) I was ejected from the car in an accident when I was a baby and landed in the intersection and all I got was a little road rash on my elbow.

2) I saved someone's life by driving them to the hospital after they were shot in their chest 5 times!

3) I was stage 3 cervical cancer and since surgery I haven't had a sign of cancer! I got pregnant shortly after and we had an abortion, thinking we weren't ready. Something I regret more than anything! Then we miscarried prior to Saxon, and he was born premature 5 weeks early because my placenta ruptured. He was delivered emergency c-section. Since he was born I've had my period 4 times and he's 15 months old. I am currently trying to gain some weight to hopefully regulate things again since the medication my doctor gave me didn't fix it.

4) I use to play the violin in Jr. High, I was really good at it and loved playing but I wasn't good at reading music. I just knew the finger placements for each note, I could never tell you what note it was that I was playing!

5) I danced in the Nutcracker when I was little. I love dance... you name it! I did it! I can't wait to have a little girl to do the same with!

No comments:

Post a Comment