Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 7

Day 7 - Find something around you that catches your eye. It could be a flower, a handmade figurine, a painting, etc. What is it? Is it completely perfect? Or does it have little, less noticeable imperfections? Most likely, it has its flaws, yet it’s still amazing and beautiful. Think of yourself in the same way you think of the object.

I am laying next to Saxon it's the morning after Valentines Day. We had a great day too. I spent all day yesterday getting the house clean, the laundry done, dinner cooked, the baby and I showered and ready to go, dressed to impress. I made dinner for us, I cooked chicken cordon blu, red potatoes and Italian dressing on a fresh garden salad. We had cupid's poop for desert. I got a nail stamper that I've been dying to get and finally found one! We got each other something from coach and lots of yummy goodies. Definitely one of the best days together as a family! I love spending this time together. Today we are going to see the cousins and give them their cupid's poop. ❤







No comments:

Post a Comment