Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 2

Day 2 - What are some reasons why your body image may be so important to you? What role does your body image play in your life? What factors have contributed to your negative body image?

I have lost a lot of weight in the last year after having my son, I weigh less than I weighed before he was born! I'm a couple lbs smaller than my high school weight! It's pretty crazy! I'm lucky I guess except I want to gain 10 lbs as soon as possible. I think I am an unattractive weight. I hate being skinny. So, here I am doing a body image challenge to start making some changes and healthy ones if any! I have always been skinny and never had a problem with my weight. I'm trying to gain a little weight to feel sexy again. I enjoyed my curves when I was pregnant and would like to feel that confidence again! I have had a hard stressful year which played a lot in my over all well being and I am working towards an over all balance and seeking nothing but over all health! ❤









No comments:

Post a Comment