Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 5

Day Five: One wish you have/One thing you would change about your life.

One wish I have- is to finish school and to own a salon/boutique. I've always loved doing hair and make-up since I was very little. (My mom tells me I use to use her make-up to beautify my teddy bears!) And my new love, nails! 💅 Also, I LOVE fashion and they obviously go hand in hand!

One thing I would change about my life- is that I have let this last year pass me by, by being so caught up in what others think about me. That if I could change one thing about my life it would be my self confidence! I have let other peoples opinions about me change my self worth! I have let people that are not significant in my life take that away from me. And now I am breaking free from this downward spiral. Because, I am worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment