Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 4

Day 4 - Name one role model you have. Why do you look up to them? Is it because of their physical appearance or because of their intelligence, motivation, dedication, etc.? Focus on your role model’s inner beauty.

Erin Cornia- she is my role model because I want to be successful like her in the beauty industry! She is amazing at doing hair! She did my hair for my wedding! I grew up with her and we played the violin together in Jr. High. She has worked at Taylor Andrew's teaching, MAC, Lunatic Fringe and now owns her own salon. This is where I see myself in the future! I love everything about her she is smart, beautiful, kind hearted and has good morals. She doesn't talk bad about other people and is just really nice! I admire her. I had a great day with Saxon I tried getting in the shower before he woke up and I hear the door open and Sax walks in saying "Mom" "Mom" it was so cute it made my day! I love him so much! He makes my life complete! ❤ He knows how to give you kisses I love it! He is so smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment