Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 4

Day Four: Describe two of your favorite memories.

1) The moment my husband and I got back together after our last and final breakup as boyfriend and girlfriend. He held me so tight as I sobbed in his arms. I will never forget that moment! We have been thru a lot but I wouldn't change a thing! He is my best friend! My lover!

2) The first time I saw my newborn son Saxon Paul Park he was in the NICU after I had him via c-section after 12 hours of being in labor. I wouldn't dilate past a 3 even after I was induced. The first thing I noticed when I woke up in the middle of the night after a day of making the boys go costume shopping was some slight spotting which freaked me out since I miscarried before I had Saxon. I called my doctor and he said to try and wait it out until morning. Since I was so worried and scared I got in the shower so I wouldn't keep waking up my husband and that's when my water broke! I yelled for Shawn and he came stumbling in. We weren't ready as I had planned on packing my hospital bag that following weekend. I was kinda freaking out because my contractions started immediately after my water broke. I remember being so scared on the drive to the hospital because I was 5 weeks early! I was so tired and ready for him by that time but I wasn't ready for him to come that early! I had an amazing doctor though, Steven Thackeray, and my scar didn't even ruin my tattoo! :) Grateful for my little man! What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment