Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 3

Day 3 - Take a moment to write down a “perfect” version of yourself. List qualities, physical attributes, successes, whatever you’d like. Now bold the things you have complete control over and be realistic about this. What can you do to make those bolded items come true? Start slowly working towards them. Don’t expect change over night, let it be gradual and don’t expect perfection. None of us are perfect and that’s perfectly okay.

A perfect version of myself would be someone who doesn't look back, someone with confidence, someone with strength and courage. Someone with good health. Someone who doesn't self medicate. Someone who doesn't care what everyone else thinks. Someone who's happy! These are all things I do have control over, funny because I actually do this to myself, self sabotage, and that's just it. I am done letting others affect me!

No comments:

Post a Comment